The global resource solutions specialist increases revenue from £39m in 2014 through £63m in 2015 to £84m in 2016
Passionate About People Ltd, the global resource solutions specialist, has achieved 115% growth in its last two complete financial years. Incorporating Omega Resource Group, Datum RPO and Omega Engineering Services, the transformational performance is being announced following the issuing of the Group’s financial statements for the 12 months up to June 2016 by Group Finance Director Paul Day.
2016 financial and business highlights include:
- Revenue: £39.2m full year revenue in 2014; to £63.7m in 2015; rising to £84m in 2016
- EBITDA: 26% growth year on year to £1.8m
- Efficiency: GP to EBITDA conversion year on year increase from 22% to 23%
- Staff: 38% increase year on year
- Investment: In excess of £500k across the Group in new facilities, multiple system, software & hardware upgrades, and marketing communications
Furthermore, with their 2017 financial year drawing to a close in June 2017, the Group is forecasting a further 25% growth in revenue to £105m.
2017 forecast financial and business highlights include:
- Revenue: Forecast 25% year on year increase to £105m
- EBITDA: Forecast 27% year on year growth to £2.3m+
- Efficiency: GP conversion to EBITDA, a further year on year increase to 25%
- Staff: A further 10% increase year on year
- Contracts: The Group has once again secured significant long term contracts within its Datum RPO and Omega Resource Group businesses
Paul Day explains: ‘the Board are delighted to be reporting such a strong, sustained performance on all fronts. The factors that have contributed towards this stellar performance are as important as the numbers themselves, such as the improvement in GP/EBITDA conversion, the contract vs perm gross profit ratio at 84/16 (%), and the truly exciting clutch of long term contracts that have been secured. Naturally the whole company is buoyed by these results and the tremendous progress of the Group as a whole, including the substantial investments we’ve made. With four months to go until our 2017 year end we believe we’ll firmly achieve our forecast, which will see the company realise major milestones; not least breaking the £100m revenue barrier for the first time.’
Co-founder and Group Director James Strickland concluded: ‘we are so proud of the whole Group; all three businesses within the Group are performing extremely well, and with the help of our management board, we’re confidently forecasting further growth well beyond industry norms.’
About Passionate About People Group
The Passionate About People Ltd group of companies is a fast expanding, exciting and innovative group that provides the very latest in staffing resource solutions and design and build solutions.
Accredited with ISO 14001 & ISO 9001, SC21, the group consists of four sister companies:
Our combined knowledge enables us to offer a range of services, including contingent recruitment solutions (contract, permanent and rented executive search), onsite volume managed service contracts and recruitment process outsourcing, as well as design and build engineering solutions.
Established in 1998, the group is headquartered in the South West, with locations across the UK and one international operation in Doha, Qatar.