Your floors are one of the first things your customers will see when they enter your building. Make a professional first impression by letting Envirobridge industrial floor cleaning teams do the hard work for you, while you concentrate on keeping your clients happy.
With over 17 years experience cleaning industrial buildings from top to bottom, we’re hard pushed to think of anything our industrial floor cleaning team can’t clean: concrete, cement, painted, sealed, tiled, stone, slate, wood, marble, terrazzo, clay, brick, or tarmac. You name it, we have cleaned it. Experienced professionals, we deep clean day in, day out at times to suit you.
Many of the floor surfaces we encounter require quality, high-grade treatment due to their especially porous nature or fragile composition. As part of our industrial floor cleaning service, we use our extensive knowledge and expertise to skilfully provide a cleaning renovation service. Our staff are fully trained in the use of specialist industrial floor cleaning equipment, from sweeping and scrubbing to power washing. We even use manual hand cleaning where required.
Industrial floor cleaning can cover all areas such as:
- industrial units
- food preparation areas
- garage environments
- heritage sites
- public utility buildings
- car parks
- any heavily used floors
- oil and other spillages
Envirobridge strive to use environmentally responsible industrial floor cleaning products wherever possible as part of our ongoing mission to help our clients create cleaner, greener, healthier environments. It’s a fact that better working environments improve productivity. We are dedicated to improving not only the hygiene standards in your workplace, but also the smell, ambience, and aesthetics of your warehouse. That’s why we offer a 7-day satisfaction guarantee on all our cleaning services. No one else offers you that!
Basic Tile Flooring Care
- Sweep dirt or vacuum the floor daily. Then run a dry cloth duster or dust mop over the floors.
- If the floor doesn’t have stains or doesn’t need deep cleaning, mop the floor with warm water.
- In order to prevent new dirt from accumulating and staining the grout, run a dry mop over the floor.
- Immediately clean up any spills, like beverages or even water. This will prevent the liquids from soaking into the grout.
Deep Cleaning Techniques
Sometimes, the above-mentioned procedures don’t work for scuffed, dirty tile floors. For such cases, we recommend that you use industrial ingredients and methods for a more thorough tile floor cleaning.
- Use a blast of boiling water and steam. If you don’t own an industrial steam pressure tile cleaner, you can rent one from a home improvement store.
- Use oxygen bleach. It cleans dirt, scuff marks and grout in one application. The suggested portion is one cup of oxygen bleach mixed with one gallon of top hot water. After it dissolves, use a mop and spread mixture over tile and let it stay for 30 minutes. Then rinse it with clean, warm water.
- For delicate tiles such as marble or stone, use a different approach to avoid damaging it. Don’t use acidic solutions and general tile floor cleaning solutions. We recommend that you apply a ph-neutral stone cleaning tile solution to remove debris and dirt using a soft flat mop.
- Before you use commercial cleansers to clean grout, try to clean your grout with a mixture of baking soda and water.
- If you are not satisfied with the results, you can use a non-toxic cleaner like oxygen bleach. Follow the product’s instructions and use an edge of a sponge to rub the solution into the grout. Remove residue with warm water.
Whether you use baking soda or oxygen bleach, it is important to apply a sealer to the grout to keep the dirt away in the future.
For best results, consider hiring a professional.
Envirobridge industrial floor cleaning teams can do the hard work for you, while you concentrate on keeping your clients happy. Our staff are fully trained in the use of specialist industrial floor cleaning equipment, from sweeping and scrubbing to power washing.
Got a question about cleaning that you need answering?