Join the largest event in the FM calendar this June in London
The largest event in the FM calendar will commence in less than 2 months. From 19 June, FM professionals from across the globe will descend on ExCeL London, looking to identify new suppliers and source the latest innovative solutions to address project requirements.
In association with the British Institute of Facilities Management and CBRE, Facilities Show 2018 continues to attract inspirational speakers, contractors and individuals. It champions the industry, changes perceptions, drives excellence and pioneers new-age leadership.
Facilities Show also offers the opportunity to source products for your business from across security, fire, safety and service management with access to our FIVE co-located events; IFSEC International, FIREX International, Safety & Health Expo, Service Management Expo and Professional Clothing Show.
Facilities Show Features
Occupational Health & Wellbeing Zone – NEW For 2018
In response to industry needs and essential learnings from key government reports, Facilities Show will launch a new area dedicated to the Health & Wellbeing of the workforce. The focused theatre will deliver thought provoking and tactical seminar sessions on how FMs benefit from enhanced productivity by putting employee health and wellbeing at the forefront of company culture.
Facilities Games Arcade
Back by popular demand, the Facilities Games Arcade is an area of the show floor not to be missed, providing all FMs with the opportunity to grow their professional community in among like-minded peers.
Enhance Your Knowledge In The Facilities Management Theatre
Designed explicitly for facilities management practitioners, 2018’s theatre sees each day split into three different themes: the workplace, technology and people. The programme includes presentations and panel discussions on topics including workplaces of the future, security, delivering top class FM on a budget, leadership, office refurbs and relocations, technology disruption, diversity, skills and recruitment, getting recognition in the board-room and flexible working.
BIFM Smart Client Programme – Tools For Smart Procurement
Equipping attendees with the knowledge and tools to make smart procurement decisions enabling successful client-supplier partnerships, seminar sessions will be followed by pre-booked 1:1 appointments with selected suppliers. The 90-minute session will cover:
- How to select a contractor or supplier
- How to use strategic sourcing to improve quality, deliver efficiencies and reduce risk
- What do to when contracts go wrong
1:2:1 Meetings Programme
The complimentary matchmaking tool enables visitors and exhibitors to search and connect with each other before the show, allowing for better schedule management.
- Arrange meetings at exhibitors’ stands or in one of the dedicated Meeting Lounges
- Search thousands of contacts by job title, products and services, buyer/seller activities and market sector
- Make the most of your time at the show and open the door to new business opportunities
Find out more at www.facilitiesshow.com/visit/meet-suppliers
Inspirational Speakers Programme 2018
We’re proud to introduce an incredible line-up of aspirational speakers including comedian and mental health expert Ruby Wax OBE, Nicky Moffat CBE and Sir Clive Woodward OBE, who’ll take to the stage to deliver fascinating, diverse talks on the need for positive professional environments, communications, conditions and challenges and sustaining and growing a healthy, happy, high-achieving workforce.
- Ruby combines expert psychological insight with trademark wit and humour, helping individuals and groups understand how to create an open, honest and successful culture.
- English rugby legend and management pioneer, Clive Woodward, takes to the stage to discuss the key attributes needed to create a winning team on and off the pitch.
- With over 30 years’ experience in leadership roles within the British Army, Nicky gives us an educated perspective on strong leadership as well as tangible, tried and tested methodology.
Ruby Wax OBE
Tuesday 19th June, Keynote Theatre
Nicky Moffat CBE
Wednesday 20th June, Keynote Theatre
Clive Woodward OBE
Thursday 21st June, Keynote Theatre
Smart Working Summit – Dynamic Discussions On The Changing Working Environment
Focussing on participation and collaboration, Smart Working Summits consider the impact of the changing nature of work on; the employee lifecycle journey, workplace technologies; understanding workplace productivity; and achieving genuine corporate sustainability.
Facilities Show takes place from the 19 – 21 June 2018 at ExCeL London. Get your badge by clicking here